Vienna – a superb place for living, which combines modernity with tradition! The purpose of the International Week Vienna is to expand your intercultural horizon with international experiences, as we introduce you to the Austrian culture, business environment and the students’ life in our beloved capital Vienna. Our mission is to have you enjoy this International Week as much as you can and return home with a broadened mind, unforgettable memories and a lot of new friends.
- Visit the EU’s largest educational institution for business and economics, business law, and social sciences (about 23,000 students)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Boat trip on the Danube
- Visit and enjoy Vienna’s amusement Park “Prater”
- eating typical Austrian food (Schnitzel Monday)
- Wine Tasting
- Overnight stay in a typical Austrian cottage on the countryside incl. international dinner
- OPEC and UNO guided tour
- Company visit Ottakringer brewery (since 1837)
- Guided tour of Sissi’s castle (castle Schönbrunn) and more Sightseeing
- Party every night
- … and so much more!