Around 22 participants are hosted by local ESADE students and members from the organization (who are also ESADE students), who organize the whole week as well. The participants will have a blast and will get to know the beautiful city and the modernist art from Gaudi. A special focus is not only the touristic city but the real Barcelona and to experience it as a local.
- Sightseeing and games to get to know the history of Barcelona.
- Company visit.
- Trip to Gerona, company visit and sleeping at a Cottage and International Dinner.
- Relaxed day at the Cottage’s pool.
- Tuna company Visit in Tarragona, boat trip and swimming with tunas.
- Bike tour through Barcelona
- Visit Park Guell
- FC Barcelona If you are having problems with the application submission, please send your CV & application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Thanks!